Dell Latitude E6440 Refurbished Laptop.
Ex Lease Business Unit.
Note: A Grade Unit. Re-installed & tested (excellent working condition). Minor marks, wear and tear from previous use in good working condition no damage.
* Processor: Core i5-4200M
* Core: 2 @ 2.6Ghz each
* Threads: 4
* Chipset: Mobile Intel QM87 (Lynx Point)
* Memory: 8GB DDR3
* Max Ram: 16GB
* Storage Drive: 128GB SSD
* Optical Drive: DVD-WRITER
* Screen Size:14″HD Anti-Glare LED
* Intel HD 4600 Graphics
* Webcam – Yes
* Modem: Integrated 56k Modem
* Network: Fast Ethernet card
* Dual systems: touch pad and pointing stick
* Internal Stereo Speakers High Definition Audio
* Network connector (RJ-45)
* 3 USB – 3.0
* 1 VGA,
* 1 HDMI,
* Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
* Memory card reader,
* 1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
* Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Installed (COA Attached)
* Fire Fox Web Browser
* Adobe PDF Reader
* VLC Media Player
* Microsoft Essentials Antivirus
* Drivers installed
Wireless Broadband ready Just plug and play
This machine is Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
Dell Latitude E6440 Refurbished Laptop
1 X DELL Adapter
* photo sample only
* 12 Months Hardware warranty (Return to Base) excludes Software.
* Please Note Battery and Adapter for Laptops are not covered under warranty as they are regarded as consumables
The most secure 14″ business laptop
Protect data on any device, across external media and in the cloud with optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption.
Choose your level of encryption with options ranging from simplified BitLocker management to the highest level of FIPS 140-2 protection commercially available for system disks.
Ensure authorized access to your data with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and advanced authentication options including fingerprint reader, FIPS 201-compliant smart card reader and RSA SecurID.
Store credentials securely with a FIPS 140-2-certified Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Stop advanced malware in its tracks with DDP | Protected Workspace, a proactive approach to malware protection that automatically detects and blocks all malicious behavior in real time — even zero-day attacks.