Acer TravelMate P6 UltraBook i5 5200U Upto 2.7Ghz 4GB 128GB SSD 14″HD HMDI W10 Pro – LESS THAN PERFECT – FREE SHIPPING
Acer’s 14 Inch TravelMate P645 is a business Ultrabook that’s strong, attractive, and full of useful features
All seasoned professionals demand the best tools of their trade. Tailors seek the sharpest scissors, while carpenters desire the most robust chisels. You seek a top-notch notebook that maximizes your productivity at work– meet the TravelMate P6 series.
Ex lease Refurbished Business laptop, Excellent for Students or Professionals very fast and quiet.
Note: Re-installed and tested (Good working condition). Good working condition. NOTICEABLE WEAR AND TEAR HENCE LOW PRICE. FREE SHIPPING. Photos are Sample for illustration purpose.
* Processor : Core i5 5200U 2.20 GHz Turbo Upto 2.7Ghz
* Memory: 4GB DDR3
* Storage: 128GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
* Screen resolution: 1366×768
* Screen size: 14 Inch
* Display technology: LED-backlit LCD
* Graphics: Intel® HD 4400 DDR3 Shared graphics memory
* Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN
* Gigabit LAN
Ports & Connectors:
* 3 x USB 3.0
* Network (RJ-45)
* HDMI Output
* Backlit keyboard
* 3-cell 4850 mAh Li-Polymer
Adapter: 65 W
* (W x D x H): 328.50 mm x 235.50 mm x 20.80 mm
* Weight (Approximate): 1.50 kg
* Windows 10 Pro Installed 64bit (Win 8 Pro COA attached)
* Drivers installed
Wireless Broadband ready Just plug and play.
Acer Travelmate P6
1 x Power Adapter
* 3 Months Hardware warranty (Return to Base) excludes Software.
* Please Note Battery and Adapter for Laptops are not covered under warranty as they are regarded as consumables
Acer Travelmate P6
Build quality and built-in features
All of this gear is housed in a body that feels incredibly solid. The base and palm rest are made from a magnesium-aluminium combination, and there is barely any give in these areas at all when you try to bend them. An access panel is present at the bottom so that memory and storage can be accessed, but the battery is located on the inside of the unit. Metal hinges hold the screen in place, and they are designed in a way so that you can lift the lid with one hand while the base is resting firmly on a flat surface.