Dell Latitude E6440 Refurbished Business Laptop.
Note: A Grade Unit. Re-installed & tested (excellent working condition). Minor marks, wear and tear from previous use in good working condition no damage.
Dell Latitude E6440 the most secure 14” laptop
Data is your most valuable asset. Protect it with the most secure 14” business laptop on the market. The Latitude E6440 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include the most comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware protection.
* Processor: Core i5-4200M
* Core: 2 @ 2.6Ghz each
* Threads: 4
* Chipset: Mobile Intel QM87 (Lynx Point)
* Memory: 8GB DDR3
* Max Memory up-gradable: 16GB DDR3
* Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
* Optical Drive: DVD-WRITER
* Screen Size:14″HD+ Anti-Glare LED Max Res: 1600 x 900
* Intel HD 4600 Graphics
* Webcam – Yes
* Modem: Integrated 56k Modem
* Network: Fast Ethernet card
* Dual systems: touch pad and pointing stick
* Internal Stereo Speakers High Definition Audio
* Network connector (RJ-45)
* 3 USB – 3.0
* 1 VGA,
* 1 HDMI,
* Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
* Memory card reader,
* 1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
Free Software installed:
* Windows 10 Pro / Home 64 Bit Installed (Genuine Win 7 Pro / Home COA Attached)
* Drivers installed
Wireless Broadband ready Just plug and play
This machine is Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
DELL Latitude E6440 Laptop
1 X Dell Adapter
* photo sample only
* 3 Months Hardware warranty (Return to Base) excludes Software.
* Please Note Battery and Adapter for Laptops are not covered under warranty as they are regarded as consumables
Below Information from Dell Website:
The most secure 14″ business laptop
Protect data on any device, across external media and in the cloud with optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption.
Choose your level of encryption with options ranging from simplified Bit Locker management to the highest level of FIPS 140-2 protection commercially available for system disks.
Dell Control Vault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.