HP Elitebook 8470p Laptop
Ex Lease Refurbished Business Laptop.
Notes: Re-installed & tested (excellent working condition). In very good physical condition in excellent working condition. Please expect some normal blemishes wear and tear from previous use.
Excellent for Professionals, Students or Multimedia very fast and quiet.
* Processor: Intel Core i5 3360M
* Core: 2 @ 2.8Ghz each
* Memory: 4GB DDR3
* Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
* Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW
* Intel HD 4000 Integrated Graphics
* 14″HD+ Inches LED diagonal wide-viewing angle anti-glare Resolution: 1600 x 900
* Wireless LAN, Bluetooth® 2.1
* Modem: Integrated 56k Modem
* Network: Fast Ethernet card
* Dual systems: touch pad and pointing stick
* Internal Stereo Speakers High Definition Audio
* In-built Mic
* VGA Port
* Display Port
* Webcam: 2MP camera
* 2 – USB 3 Ports,
* 1 – USB 2 Port
* Firewire port
* Windows 10 Pro or Home 64 Bit (Genuine Win 7 COA Attached)
* Drivers installed
Wireless Broadband ready Just plug and play
This machine is Windows 8 and 8.1 Capable
HP Elitebook 8470P Laptop
1 X Genuine HP Adapter
* photo sample only
* 3 Months Hardware warranty (Return to Base) excludes Software.
* Please Note Battery and Adapter for Laptops are not covered under warranty as they are regarded as consumables
Nationwide Shipping available at checkout on all our equipment
The EliteBook 8470p is a versatile all-around performer armed with enough firepower to double as a multimedia powerhouse and, to a lesser extent, gaming rig. For the most part, these attributes make up for its bulky chassis and less-than-stellar battery life, making it a good system for anyone looking to work during the day and play by night.
In a word, the EliteBook 8470p can be described as solid. Designed to withstand the rigors of business travel, its rugged design can handle its fair share of bumps and bruises, so you can stick it in a crammed suitcase without any worries. Just make sure it’s a large suitcase, as the EliteBook 8470’s magnesium alloy chassis measures 1.25 by 13.31 by 9.11 inches (HWD) and weighs 5.35 pounds. Not to say that it’s an eyesore—far from it. The platinum finish on the chassis adds a touch of class to what could have otherwise been a drab, purely business affair.